B2B-Meetings at Add+it 2018
Explore the opportunities and find new business, technology or research partners in the field of additive manufacturing. The one-on-one meetings are organized in the framework of the Add+it symposium and will take place in a dedicated area. They will be arranged in advance by means of this website. Participation in the B2B-meetings is free of charge, but only participants of the symposium are allowed to take part.
Register for the B2B-meetings here.
For participation in the symposium a separate registration is necessary.
About symposium Add+it 2018
On September 27-28 2018 approx. 130 international experts from industry and academic in the field of additive manufacturing will meet in Steyr. The current state of research, highlights and trends will be presented and discussed. The symposium aims to facilitate synergies between research and industry, to highlight the state of the art and beyond state of the art of additive manufacturing methods with the focus on polymers.
Main topics of the B2B-Meetings
Additive Manufacturing (focus on polymers)
- Printer technologies
- Material development
- Simulation and design
- 3D printing services (production of prototypes / small-series)
- 3D printing applications
- Mass customization (sports goods, design sector etc.)
- Single machine parts
- 3D printed injection molding inserts
- Highly integrated parts incl. electronics
- Medical applications (dental, prostheses, implants)
- Optical applications (micro/nano additive manufacturing)
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on industrial related research results
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts
B2B-Meetings – How does it work?
an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- Until 25th September 2018, 01:00 p.m: register & publish your collaboration wishes here
From 3rd until 25th September: browse the participant list and book meetings with delegates of your interest
- Approx. one week before the event you receive your meeting schedule